Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Earn Money Doing Simple Tasks with Amazon Online Jobs

Through amazon online jobs, you can earn money by doing very easy tasks right from your own home. If you have plenty of spare time and you can do simple tasks such as add keywords for a book cover, label images, find contact information of websites and research for updated prices of products, you might as well consider earning from home by scouring for amazon jobs online in Mturk.

What is the Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk)?
MTurk is a crowdsourcing internet marketplace for jobs. Workers get paid for doing human intelligence tasks otherwise known as HITs. Amazon online works as a meeting place for workers, people who accomplish tasks, and requesters.Online jobs in amazon are relatively very easy and sometimes even repetitive. If you can't qualify to apply as a virtual teacher, SEO writer or transcriber because you lack credentials or you don't have any related experience, you will be glad to know that you can easily do most of the online jobs at Amazon Turk.

Online Jobs with Amazon Turk
What are some examples of tasks you can do when you work for amazon online? Common HITs inclue transcribing, rating and tagging images; writing or rewriting sentences or articles. There are also surveys, linking to and commenting on blogs; and odd tasks such as friending a person on Facebook.

Amazon Online Jobs Work from Home Review
Online amazon jobs are basically very easy and simple tasks that won't require much expertise. You can even accomplish some of the tasks even if you do not have a college degree. The simpleness of these tasks, however, is also the reason why most of the online job Amazon Turk offers have low payout. Many of the jobs at AmazonTurk are only worth cents. This should be worth noting in case you expect to earn hundreds of dollars over a few days with amazon online jobs from home.

Are You Ready to Earn?
If you are ready to earn money by doing simple tasks from home, you can visit www.mturk.com to sign up and search for
amazon.com online jobs.

59 comments:

  1. You can earn only if you know the tricks of trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    This is veenaprabha from India.I am willing to work with your project work. So please guide me and what procedure due to follow. reply me.


    With Regards,
    Veenaprabha.k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi good day! I am interested for an online job which requires no money deposit at all. I have read that you offer one. Please send me the requirements or the steps i should do as an applicant.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to know about how i can work.where to start and finish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested for an online job which requires no money deposit at all

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would really appreciat if you guide me how to start

    ReplyDelete
  7. PRAHLAD SINGH NIRANJANAugust 27, 2009 at 8:20 PM

    JUST MEET ME

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interested to know more abt this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi im interested in online jobs pls send me details ...............

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am interested in Online jobs
    Please send me Genuine Online Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am inerested in an online job that does not require money before job in or thruogh your good organization.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please I am interested in your online job

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!

    I am very much interested with this offer. I can work online, with my own computer and laptop and internet at home. Please message me and I look forward to working with you.

    Kind Regards,
    Ms.McIntyre

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've sign up my account and found that there are less offers for Philippines. They are usually USA or Canada. Are there ways were we could filter a HIT search that displays offers for workers from Philippines?

    Kind Regards,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am very interested to do jobs in online .More over I now about this offer . My friends are doing .

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to do this job. How can i start this? Please guide me

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was thinking I would send a info here to train you the easiest way for making money using dating affiliates along with absolutely free methods. I succeeded to make 3 to 5 thousand bucks per month following the steps inside this free guide, http://bit.ly/5kmonthguide - click to read.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hai,

    I am intrested to do online jobs with earnings.Can you pls teach me step by step to do this job.Can you send me the details pls.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. I tried MTurk and did not like it. I am making money using Cloud Crowd, which you launch through a facebook application. Here is the link with the referral code to get you started!

    http://cloudcrowd.com/i/18908b

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazon Affiliate program pays much better than other affiliate programs out there.-,~

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi, i am really interested in online jobs. please guide me how to start on

    ReplyDelete
  22. good one..im searching for this .i would like to work with

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, really loved this blog! Great topic. Will read your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am interested to know more abt this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  25. how to earn money by online work plzzz rply.....

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am interested to know more abt this opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  27. hi iam intrest and earn extra income in online please help me

    ReplyDelete
  28. I Would like to do the job online my Ph.No. 9952675242.
    Thanking you..

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Good Evening Every Student do this work at home or cafe because its easy to earn money online without investment please try it

    1st create an Gmail id
    then create 2 internet bank accounts register alertpay & paypal
    Then register in PTC sites for viewing ads click below site for Best PTC sites banners

    http://easycashsklm.blogspot.com

    Thanq

    ReplyDelete
  30. how to earn money by online work plzzz rply…

    ReplyDelete
  31. Iam interested with amazom mechanical turk. please guide me how to join

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello,

    I have something for you- you can easily earn regular from online.
    It's really amazing! You get paid by using Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Youtube etc.

    I also using same The way to earn money.

    I will teach you- How you make $1-10 per day? Need 10min per day.

    It's great opportunity for all to start they are earning Right now.

    Are you interested? Call me: md_muzahidul_islam (skype)

    Thanks,
    Megh Balok

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi ........I am shina. I am interested in online job which requires no money deposit at all. I have read that you offer one. Please send me the requirements or the steps i should do as an applicant.

    ReplyDelete
  34. hi this is rose from chennai sir my account suspended without any reason can u clarify and reopen my account please can i open new account what are the proof there to show

    ReplyDelete
  35. Am interested ion online jobs of any kindly without any deposit.Kindly get back to me at

    9884553766

    Regards
    Venkat

    ReplyDelete
  36. i need an online job so bad, im interested. please contact me 09085928338 or email me at sherrymaedante@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. i am very much interested in online accounting jobs on net,please guide me and send me the
    procedure for the same

    ReplyDelete
  38. can u plz tell me how should i sign up n start work plz guide me

    ReplyDelete
  39. i need online job outside europe u can contack me on my mobile number +233244150525

    ReplyDelete
  40. I need online job badly. u can contack me on my mobile number +233242150525

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is sarik from India.I am willing to work with your project work. So please guide me and what procedure due to follow. reply me.

    With Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is Anindo from India, I am willing to work with your HIT project. Please guide me through further details.

    ReplyDelete
  43. i Am also interested in join in your project so please tell me about the procedure

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am java?j2ee trainer, we will provide good java?j2ee sessions for very low cost, please contact: +919176580716 or sarathnlr@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  45. this is Daphne from India and i would like to start doing online jobs which are simple like typing english writeups or cut /copy past jobs. Please do reply back.

    ReplyDelete
  46. hai I am interested to work on line pls guide me.

    ReplyDelete
  47. hi I'm interested in online jobs pls send me details. how I work with you.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi,I am interested to work online, how can I get the info on this.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi I like to work at home. How can I get the details.

    ReplyDelete
  50. u can contact me 9944202697 Ganesan T from kanchipuram, i will guide to earn in amazon mturk

    ReplyDelete
  51. Edrosfil VillafloresApril 22, 2012 at 1:34 AM

    good day..i need job hope you email me for the info...edrosfil@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  52. This sound rally genuine i would really like to give it a go please forward me the details

    ReplyDelete
  53. I need a second income... im working part time right now with four children. I cannot invest any money but need a sit down job that keeps me off my feet. I have a blood clotting disorder tgat makes me swell. so if anyone has a legitimate job througamazon or know of one please email

    ReplyDelete
  54. my email is mothertoni@ yahoo.com....my last message was from my phone. I apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Rhonda Petrella-HooverJune 25, 2012 at 4:37 PM

    I've done this. Just go to Mturk.com and sign up. Take all the tests you can so you can be qualified for more "hits". This won't take the place of a job, but you will realistically bring in around 50 to 60 per week.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I am more interested in online job. Any one guid me

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hello, I have a degree in German, English and French and can do different kinds of translations. I am also interested in doing the simple tasks that MTurk is offering. About three days ago I registered at your website. I was informed that I would receive an e-mail once my registration would be reviewed. But I haven't yet received any reply. Please inform me if I have not followed the correct procedure. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi, I am interested to work online, how can I get the info on this. Is it fake or real?

    ReplyDelete
  59. Sir,
    I have experience as a data entry worker for more than 5 years. Now I am not in a condition to go for work out. So, Now I am searching for typing job, I have very high speed typing 80 words per minute. I trust in Amazon because I worked in Mturk also. So, I am mainly searching for Amazon work only. I trust in you and I have 2 pcs in my home and help me. Kindly contact me.

    sincerely,
    shanthi bala

    ReplyDelete