[caption id="attachment_2238" align="alignleft" width="400"] (Photo: M. Andiputra) You can work as online translator if you
are proficient in at least two languages.[/caption]
As the world becomes increasingly globalized, employment opportunities became available for those who can merge the gap between languages. If you are proficient in at least two languages, you can either market your service to prospective clients or join companies that offer translation jobs online. Should you decide to take the easier option, here are three sites that you should check out for free online translator jobs:
Protranslating is a Florida-based translation and interpretation company offering online translation jobs. Unlike many companies that limit work to U.S. residents, Protranslating opens its doors to qualified translators and editors from anywhere in the world as long as they are a native speaker of the language they are applying for and they have access to computer with high speed internet connection.
Linguistic Systems. Linguist.com is another site to look for home based translator job opportunities. You need to have at least two years translation experience to qualify as a freelance translator for the company. Those who have expertise in professional fields such as medicine, software and finances are also preferred. Applicants are also required to have a degree from an accredited university and a valid legal permit to work in the United States.
101 Translations is a language translation firm with opportunities for qualified freelance-based translators and editors. You should apply if you are competent in translating unusual language combinations.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
3 Sites to Find Free Online Translator Jobs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to do some online job . I am interested in translation, accounting , transcription or data entry jobs. I am an accountant and I am very good and fluent in english and french.
ReplyDeletei want an online job please. i am interested in translation. i am good in English and my native is Filipino/Tagalog language.
ReplyDeletethanks! ^_^
ReplyDeletei am interested in translation, i am capable of it. and i am very fluent in english, and i can speak tagalog/cebuano language.
ReplyDeletehi! i am before a front desk receptionist in a small but very popular pension house in malate,phils. and of course i communicate and mingle with different people, race,culture,and different languages. from there i learned some japanese and korean language using only my japanese and korean dictionary.and the big influenced was i talked to then everyday.and also the good thing is, they become my friends.i hope,even if im not really a teacher,i will be qualified in this online job.
ReplyDeletei am interested with the online job.God bles
ReplyDeletei am student very much interested for this job
ReplyDeletei am interested in translation, i am capable of it. and i am very fluent in english,
ReplyDeleteReply
cont-09358587005
email- snjpatel13@gmail.com
hi, i'm interested on working as a translator. please kindly email me. thanks.
ReplyDeleteYour best option is to apply to http://www.live-translator.net/ , because there's no tax whatsoever. You keep all the money for your work.
ReplyDeleteYou should apply to Live Translator, there's no fee of any kind!
ReplyDeleteHello my name is Frederikke, and I am very interested in becomming an online translator, i speak fluent English and Danish. And I do speak a little Swedish and (Brazilian)Portuguese.
ReplyDeleteSo please contact me by mail if you are interested.
Xoxo
Frederikke L.
I am very much interested in online job. I would like to apply as translator. I am good in english and can fluently speak tagalog.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in online translation job. I am good in English and in my native language, Filipino. I'm looking forward to work with this, thank you.
ReplyDeletehi! im also interested in online translating job. my native language is tagalog, but im fluent in english too. thanks!
ReplyDeletei want to try the english tyo filipino translator job.
ReplyDeleteLike the others, I'm looking for a job that translates tagalog language (phillipines) to English and vice versa. I assure you, Im good at this. Thanks.
ReplyDeletetry this Online & Live translator - translate online for free or contact a volunteer or professional translator! Free to join, no tax whatsoever!
ReplyDeleteGood day, I am interested on your job ad. I am an ESL teacher and looking for some home based translator job. Englist to Tagalog or Tagalog to English.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested for some job from home
ReplyDeleteI am an ESL teacher. I have a very good level of comprehension in both English and Filipino languages. I am a very good translator of these languages. I am looking for a part-time on-line job.
ReplyDeleteI want to do some online job. I am interested in translation & data entry jobs.I am very good and fluent in English, Sinhala & Tamil.
ReplyDeletei am interested in translation, i am capable of it. and i am very fluent in english, and i can speak ARABIC language.
ReplyDeleteI am interested in translation job very much, I can speak and write English fluently, and I can speak Burmese and others ethnic languages.
ReplyDeleteMy number is, +61 4011 00826
здравствуйте знаю английский русский и грузинский языки есть diplomi учеба акончила за границы в иордании хочу работать через интернет это мой емайл если интересуитес напишите буду ждать likajoxaridze2014@yandex.Перевожу с английского тексты, документы, деловые письма. Также могу сделать художественный перевод.медицинский перевод в том числе! Сделаю быстро и качественно! Жду ваших заказов!
ReplyDeleteПишите в личные сообщения!
Hello know English Russian and Georgian has diplomi When you have completed studying abroad in Jordan want to work through the Internet is my email if interesuites write'll wait likajoxaridze2014@yandex. English texts, documents, business letters. I can also make a feature perevod.meditsinsky translation included! Done quickly and accurately! Waiting for your orders!
Write a personal message!