Wednesday, February 1, 2012

E-Typist

E-Typist transcription reviews

Several transcription companies are opening doors of employment opportunities to stay at home parents and physically challenged individuals who prefer and are much more comfortable to work from their homes. E-typist, an internet based legal transcriptions provider is one of these companies that hire people to work from home. E-typist.com, in particular, employs individuals to do legal transcription work.

E-Typist Transcriber Requirements
Transcribers with at least three years of legal transcription experience are welcome to apply. Other requirements include a minimum of 60 word per minute typing speed and an excellent command of the English language. To work as an independent contractor, you also need to have the necessary equipment which includes the following:

Computer with recent version of Java and Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
Email account
Current versions of MS Word and Word Perfect
DSL or other high speed Internet connection
Transcription equipment (Wave foot pedal and good headphones)


Do you have experience working for e-typist.com? Please leave your e-typist review or feedback by using the comment form below.

9 comments:

  1. I am interested in doing transcription work from my home

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, how do I contact Ms. Stapp? reeschapman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for home typist job, there isn't much work here in my area and i am looking for ways to supplement income, my husband work has cut back, and I am a dependable person to work thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been into the secretarial field for more than 30 years and I am confident that my typing skill is really fast and accurate. I want to earn extra income even from home. I have all the requirements mentioned except for a wave foot pedal. Will this be a problem if I take the online transcription job?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ORLANDO P. SALAMANCAAugust 30, 2013 at 2:30 PM

    I am looking for a part-time home based transcription job. I have been a court stenographer since 1994 and I do my transcription work using Microsoft Word and Express Scribe using an Infinity foot pedal. I have DSL connection and my email address is orlando_salamanca@yahoo.com.

    Hoping to hear from you soon. Thank you.

    ORLANDO P. SALAMANCA
    Court Stenographer


    , there isn’t much work here in my area and i am looking for ways to supplement income, my husband work has cut back, and I am a dependable person to work thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. ORLANDO P. SALAMANCAAugust 30, 2013 at 2:34 PM

    I am looking for a part-time home based transcription job. I have been a court stenographer since 1994 and I do my transcription work using Microsoft Word and Express Scribe using an Infinity foot pedal. I have DSL connection and my email address is orlando_salamanca@yahoo.com.

    Hoping to hear from you soon. Thank you.

    ORLANDO P. SALAMANCA
    Court Stenographer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I was wondering if you're looking for someone to hire as a professional transcriber to work at home?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been transcribing court transcripts for the Court of Appeals in Oregon for more than 24 years.
    I am fast and accurate and love what I do.
    Please contact me via email and I will be more than happy to trancribe your legal work. I use Word Perfect and can transcribe using FTR Gold and CourtSmart and any CD recording at regular speed.

    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
  9. I AM LOOKING FOR PART-TIME IN HOME TRANSCRIPTION JOBS. I HAVE OVER 20 YRS EXPERIENCE IN THE LEGAL FIELD AS A LEGAL ASSISTANT AND AM FAMILIAR WITH LEGAL AND MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY, TYPING DEPOSITIONS, LEGAL PLEADINGS, COURT FORMS, CORRESPONDENCE RELATING TO DOCTOR REPORTS, CALIFORNIA EAMS, LEGAL SOLUTION/LEGAL PERFECTIONS ETC ETC. TYPE 80 WPM. I HAVE MY OWN SONY TRANSCRIBER, FOOT PEDAL AND EARPHONES, HAVE ACCESS TO INTERNET ETC. I LIVE IN VENTURA COUNTY. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR OVERFLOW, PLEASE SEE ME. THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete