Tuesday, September 4, 2012

4writers.net Review

4writers.net is a website providing freelance writing job opportunities. For those interested in applying, however, it is worth noting that 4writers.net is an academic writing services provider. This means that most of the projects or assignments that are available in this site are school projects and assignments. Clients of the site are primarily students who need help with their case studies, essays and related assignments. 4writers.net therefore prefer to hire writers with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or a PhD degree.

Is 4writers.net a Scam?
The site has received a number of negative feedback from several of their writers. These writers' reviews can be found in a number of blogs and forums online. The following are common complaints about 4writers.net:

1. 4writers.net pays late.
2. Writers are paid LESS than what they have worked for.
3. Some writers have not received their payments. Some claim to have received payments at first but succeeding payouts were not sent.


More reviews by writers about 4writers.net can be found in the links below:
http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/14/knows-writers-net-1910/
http://freelancewritingblogger.blogspot.com/2011/10/what-is-4writersnet.html

36 comments:

  1. I would like to work as part time writer. I can write general essays, articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best company giving the best opportunities. Prompt and timely payment as well as supportive staff working in the support team. Kudos for the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The site is good especially in the number of orders available during peak seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the past several years (since 2012), this company has been a blessing for me: it is a blessing to work according to your profession and your calling side by side with intelligent, wise and friendly people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the fact that the company allows easy communication to ensure that quality work is delivered to customers. It is also importnat to appreciate that writers are rewarded for their quality work especially when there are returning customers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the bonuses offered and the availability of orders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the flow of orders on the site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The company is really innovative and focused on its development and employees' growth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Payment on time and equality among administrators.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the flexibility and prices. The support and HR are helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agree. I started working for this company recently and so far I enjoy it. I find it really pleasant that the support team and HR work really fast and are always reachable and ready to help. Alss, one of the things which I like most is the amount of tips given to new writers. It was extremely helpful for me to read them.

      Delete
  11. I like that the employee is provided with all necessary tutorials, on-line trainings, which make work more interetsing and help to cope with different tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The way the managers and administration communicate with the writers is great. Deep appreciation for helpful guides to styles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very interesting orders are available. My manager is a great person thanks to whom I still take some orders when I have free time. I like it a lot when customers are satisfied with my work and ask for additional orders.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are interesting tasks, I enjoy doing them. The support is very responsive and helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like to work in the company because I can develop my writing skills, I have an opportunity to help students write their essays. It brings me a great pleasure. I have a chance to get to know new information, use my knowledge and my experience. Thank you for the work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The website is ok, efficient QCT, flexibility. I like everything about 4writers.net. Thank you very much for our cooperation.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the flexibility that the work offers. Payments are also prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree with Mia. I really like working with 4writers. They always provide writers with information and create all conditions for work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What I like the most about working in the company is that I can have a flexible schedule and receive a decent salary for work I do with possible bonuses. Moreover, the support team, administrators, HR are very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Working with this ocmpany is great. What I like most is the constant flow of orders, professional and supportive administrators, and timely salary.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Work with you is a pleasure as I can choose tasks and working hours myself.The team is friendly and always ready to support.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like working with 4writers because orders are available and so I only need to take.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Free working schedule and ability to choose only those orders that I like. Great suport team that always helps.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am happy to be a poart of the team. I like nice people, support and positive attitude to each other. Also, I like that all the duties of the company towards me as an editor are performed perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello, I would like to point out that worlking with 4writers

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello, I would like to point out that working with 4writers.net has been my greatest working experience. I have learned a lot about delivering high-quality papers to my customers and ensuring that they keep requesting more writing services from our company. 4writers is my family, and I am looking forward to long-term engagements with this company.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I enjoyed working for a company a lot. I am working with it since 2012. I lik ethe working schedule, as taking orders I can decide how to manage my time. I like the support of agents who are available at any time of a day.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I admit the fact that there is a variety of available orders.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello, 4writers is a good company with a responsive administration and support.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the salary rate and the way how QCAs send me feedback on my work. I reckon that everything is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have been writing since this year and the experience has been awesome. On-time payments of the job done and the availability of orders and that I do not have to bid make it more amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Working with 4Writers has been a positive experience with regards to constant flow of orders, adequate support and payment made in good time.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the availability of a mentor who provides guidance that is very useful in improving writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  34. The quality control team, the support staff, and the HR, (Ms/Mrs. Jane) are friendly and supportive. The communication is efficient given the turnaround time for response. The general working environment is conducive owing to the flexibility and professionalism of the administration in general.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Dear 4writers team, I’m just writing to say thank you for your excellent work. Everything is great. I know that qualitative work will be highly appreciated in your company and it motivates me to write better. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete