Sunday, November 9, 2008

Axion Data Services

As of November 7, 2008, one keyword tool online shows that there were around 59 search engine queries on home based offline data entry work in india; 11 searches for free registration for data entry jobs and at least 6 searches for london data entry positions and data entry jobs ft lauderdale. These searches prove that no fee data entry jobs are indeed very much in demand especially among online jobs at home seekers.

I was checking out several online data entry companies today and noticed that many of the data entry from home jobs that used to be available are no longer open for vacancies. Fortunately, there are still a few Free Online Jobs companies and data entry project sites that continue to accept applications from those seeking for work at home data entry with no upfront fee. One of these is Axion Data Services.

If you are interested in one of the Axion Data services data entry positions, you must know how to use window explorer, use email and use the internet. You must also know how to install and run new software. For more information about this fre legitimate online data entry job, visit the Axion Data services website.

32 comments:

  1. I am very interest to do online work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interest to do online work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Date:02/01/2009

    I am interested without fees or investment (already i am member of my-data-team.com) work for online data entry job from home.i have expereance for data entry and i have typing speed wpm 45
    please help me.
    have a nice day
    thanks
    salina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charmaine Lou SacdalanJanuary 21, 2009 at 12:21 AM

    hello i am interested in your job offer as data enrty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, How can I apply in Axion? I need part time job right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello i am interested in your job offer as data enrty… hope you can help me..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello i am interested in your job offer as data enrty… hope you can help me pls send me info..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello i am interested in your job offer as data enrty… hope you can help me..pls send me info about that thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi i am interested in your job offer as data enrty… pls. send me info..thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Intrested to do offline/online data entry,form filling work. Please send me details.Have a team of 6 persons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI..Im interested in your job offer as data entry i hope you could send me some info on how
    to join

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm interested in online data entry please let me join...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am interest to do online data entry job in your company

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello!
    I have interest about free and with no registration data entry home job.If any one want to help me, I will be very happy.
    Thankyou.
    Lipton

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm looking for a free online data entry job.so i heard about you from one of my friend.so i was willing to do a job with you.is this possible to do a free registration job with you.eagerly waiting for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi sir i am balu kale i am finding the jobs so please send me your reply on kalebalu@sify.com or call 9823622302

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interested in doing virtual work. Data Entry/Processing. Please let me know of any companies that have any openings.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sir, Please help me earn to clear my debts. I have 5 years of experience as a medical transcriptionist and 2 years of experience in proofreading. I am interested in doing part-time online data entry job, please help. I would be eagerly waiting for your reply. Please help me serve you.

    Thank you,
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Sir,
    I am Sabiha, & I am interested in your projects. I have 5 years of experience in data entry work with good accuracy. Please kindly send me your details to my ID sabisal786@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please give me details of requirements and qualifications and also how to apply. I really need a part time job. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, I'm not trying to be rude but looking at this page and the postings to follow their are
    some people who just don't pay attention to what they are reading! Its funny actually,
    They ALL sound like morons, Please read above NO ONE IS GOING TO SEND "YOU" THE
    INFORMATION FOR ONLINE DATA ENTRY TO AXION DATA SERVICES! YOU HAVE TO APPLY
    ON "THEIR WEBSITE" AND THAT ENTALES JUST FILLING OUT A BRIEF FORM WITH SOME
    BASIC INFORMATION ON IT, IF YOU HAVE THE SKILLS THEY ARE "ASKING FOR" TO DO THE
    WORK! WHEN YOU DO YOU WILL GO INTO THEIR DATA BASE IF SOMETHING COMES OPEN.
    i HAVE SEEN AND KNOWN ABOUT THIS COMPANY SINCE 2003 IT IS NOW 2010 AND THEY
    HAVE "NEVER" HAD ANY OPENINGS AT ALL. SO DON'T GET TO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi this is pradeep chindal from nepal.i'm very much keen to work online jobs for free registration. so i need your help thanking you

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi ,
    I like to join .How i can join?

    ReplyDelete
  24. A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i m intesested to do such job.

    ReplyDelete
  26. sir, i want to work from home data entry job how get this work? what is processor to get the data entry? i have 5 year's exeperience in data entry work. please give me details of home work and also how apply for this i more intrested to do this job. i am waiting for your reply. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  27. hi, i am interested in your project entry without fees or investment.I have about 5 years experience in data entry work. I realy want to work from home as data entry (part time). I am wating for your reply

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi,

    i got interested doing online jobs

    here i got some useful site for job seekers also

    Link: http://TinyWorkers.com
    email: comment@01support.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. hi,

    i am interested to apply, would you pls email the job details & requirements..

    My contact number is 09154909932

    hope to hear from you soon

    thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello,
    Sir/Madam
    Let me introduce myself to you as a House- maker ,wants to utilize my free time in doing any online job… data entry/form filling/ads to earn money for my family. As I’m a fast learnern and well qualified, have done B.E in Etrx. from Pune University will do any kind of online job.Actually I have kid at home.. that’s why cant’t go outside for regular job. I’ll be very thankful if you give me the opportunity to do work from home.You can mail me at gotorakhi_5109@rediffmail.com or contact me on 9172174687

    ReplyDelete
  31. Interested in doing virtual work. Data Entry/Processing

    ReplyDelete
  32. sir, i am very Interestedwork plese deteles foyou or at mor any time work sart

    ReplyDelete