Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Forum Poster Jobs

Paid Forum Posting Jobs
There are forums and websites offering forum poster jobs. The responsibility involves posting in new forums or sites that need more exposure and members. *

free job forums posting




While the job may sound easy, posters are generally not allowed to copy and paste their posts and articles. The articles should preferably be original and there may be a required minimum number of posts per day and a minimum number of words used in each post. Sites with forum jobs online, however may have varying rules.

Where to Find Paid Forum Jobs Online

Mylot is one of the most popular sites that pay people to participate in forum and discussions. I have been a member of this paid forum site but I was not able to earn the minimum payout.Please note however that participating in mylot is not actually a good choice for jobs online from home. Mylot merely offers incentives based on their own criteria and unlike most other paid forum post job offers, do not pay on a per post basis.

Update: I no longer recommend mylot to those looking for paid forum poster jobs. I have checked my earnings today and was surprised to find out my earnings are down to $0.00 despite that I have not received any payment yet and I used to have earnings in my account. I may not have been active in the forum but I believe I am still entitled to the amount that I have already earned no matter how small these earnings are.

Postloop.com. The amount of money your earn per post may depend on the quality of your comment or post. Post loop claims that their writers, on average, receive $0.07 for every post or comment that they make. http://www.postloop.com/how_it_works

Wired Flame Wiredflame.com currently pays its writers $0.15 USD for each thread and $0.12 USD for each post. The frequency of posting within a day depends on the specified limit listed in the job page. http://www.wiredflame.com/become-a-writer

Forums First. Before you can get paid and to assess your written English, you are required to submit at least five posts in the forumsfirst.com forum.

Share this post on Facebook if you have friends interested in forum posting jobs.

41 comments:

  1. I have been paid in many paying forums already. All pay in Paypal. You can see my payment proofs in visiting the forums.

    If you are interested, email me at: jen_loves_him@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. please ca you tell me a site that will pay for my work(i am not expecting very much,but 200$ in the next 2 weeks will be great) r_4zv4n@yahoo.com please contact me soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey people ! I'm new here and I anticipate to locate some workers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys

    If you live in Orange County (CA) and are looking for a career, you should contact me.

    My company is growing fast and currently hiring.

    This opportunity could potentially change yourself and your life

    You never know until you try , right?

    Don't hesitate.

    E-mail me : wfg.kevin@yahoo.com with your name and phone number

    ReplyDelete
  5. please visit my website....is it ok or not?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi. thanks for the sponsorship. I already included your link here. we'll just wait for the others to send their cash. hehe. oh, by the way, I think mylot takes your money if you've been inactive for quite sometime. I remember I had 40cents left there in my account, but wasn't able to log in for more than 3 months (was that or 6months) and when I checked back in, it's already gone. It's frustrating, cuz you know how hard it is to earn a cent, what more 40 cents. LOL

    Anyway, from time to time I checked in and join some discussions so I wouldn't lose my $5 there right now. ^^ by the way, i like your personal blog. are you the one who designed it? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Literotica is looking for more black power posters
    Contact Wok

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello

    Just tought id share a site i found a while ago,
    I have been using this advice for 1 month and have all ready made
    $147 with just the tips and help,

    It is probably more for the Noob's like me, but I found it very helpful, and you might to

    http://e-Howtomakemoneyonline.com
    or
    http://www.e-howtomakemoneyonline.com


    hope you all find it as helpful as I did, let me know how you get on


    John

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello !.
    You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

    I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://toderavah.kogaryu.com/vucode.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day !.
    might , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
    There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

    I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to start , just click this link http://eqedyqetyc.arcadepages.com/nisuqepo.html
    and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Ultimate Money Making ExperienceDecember 10, 2009 at 8:47 AM

    You can find forum poster jobs or post inquiry at craigslist.org for sure

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good day !.
    You may , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
    The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become an affluent person?
    That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

    I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
    It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ynugaruki.envy.nu/cabybe.html
    and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello !.
    You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
    There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

    I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
    It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ovisujul.freewebsitehosting.com/nidujas.html
    and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Best Job Interview Advice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tHKsM0nUq8

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,I want someone out there to let me into sites that pay you for clicking and reading mails.Also,genuine investments companies,coz av lost much to those spams

    ReplyDelete
  16. ChaCha is seeking smart, savvy people, for a fun and flexible role helping find answers to wide-ranging (sometimes irreverent) questions. Just enter my email address wildangells@aol.com in the referral box on your application. Sign up today at http://becomeaguide.chacha.com !

    This isn't a scam, it's legit. I've been working for ChaCha for a few months and it's easy and fun.
    :)
    Look it up and find more! Use my email as a referral! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been in to the business of recruiting and now i am looking for some good highly professional place that is dedicated in placement of professionals, that can help me to expand my business of recruiting. Also i have many professional candidates who are looking for professional jobs and I also look for professional companies that require professional candidates from different areas right from restaurant jobs to highly trained engineers job and also management jobs. Does anyone know about any special site?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ever played online bingo? Many people earn a great living being a chat host. This is all done from the comfort of their own home! The latest vacancies from WhichCM can be found here: http://www.whichcm.com/recruitment/cmjobs.php.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Whats up my names Zach and i live in Lake Havasu City, and if anyone out there who is interested in making some extra money i found a REAL legitimate affiliate networking program called GDI. You get a 7-day free trial, and there after it is $10 a month. Every 5 people you refer you get $100. Plus additional sources of income available. I would not waste my time promoting something that is not real. I am a real person please contact me if your interested. http://website.ws/zachmcgee

    ReplyDelete
  20. 300 Work At Home Firms that want to pay you now! Assemble products at home, take surveys online, commission mailing, data entry, mystery shopping and more! For this complete report of over 300 firms please AlertPay $15.00 to (http://www.paletteplus.us/besthomejob.htm ) and we will send the report to your e-mail address.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Work At Home Jobs Available! Over 300 firms are in need of your help now! Assemble products at home, take surveys online, data entry, commission mailing, mystery shopping and more! For this complete report of over 300 firms please AlertPay $15.00 to (http://www.paletteplus.us/besthomejob.htm ) and we will send you the information to your e-mail address.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Home workers Needed Immediately! Over 300 work at home firms that want to pay you! Take surveys online and get paid $150/hour, assemble crafts, mail circulars, mystery shopper positions available and more! For this complete report of over 300 firms please AlertPay $15.00 to (http://www.paletteplus.us/besthomejob.htm ) and we will send you the information to your e-mail address.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Earn extra cash with no money investment
    http://www.bigextracash.com/aft/138fd6a1.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Sir
    I am one of the serious providers for the project. I have 5 years of
    social Bookmarking and Forum Posting, You can be rest assured about the quality. I will always keep you informing about the progress so that you can be in
    loop and relaxed. I am really enthusiastic about the project. We
    believe in work quality, customer satisfaction and timely delivery of
    projects for better relations wit customers, Achieving 100% customer
    satisfaction and proving our best services. Regardless of the project,
    my main goal is providing you with superior and speedy service. All of
    my work is completed with a high level of accuracy and professionalism
    - often ahead of schedule. If I can provide you with any further
    information on my background and qualifications. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just remember to use common sense when looking for an online Job. As A RN supervisor I always tell my staff who belly ache about being busy - WORK means to be activily involved and busy in doing what you are paid for. The same goes for working online. Nothing just falls from the sky, work hard and be patient and you will be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi!
    Do you have a passion for computer games?
    We are urgently looking for game testers!(worldwide)
    Get paid to test beta games.If you are interested please drop me an email.

    presekaonline@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. It is very easy to earn from internet. There are lots of companies which provided home based part time jobs. You can easily work from home and there is no target or time limit. Get paid monthly for your earnings through cheque. For more details visit http://www.thenetjobs.net?id=67737 .

    ReplyDelete
  28. Unique Opportunity
    Earn over $2500 USD per month doing part time jobs without any investment just working a few hours per day. Our data entry jobs is the simplest job available among work at home jobs.
    Free Registration
    Work from home or office
    $10 USD sign up bonus
    30¢-50¢ USD per data entry form
    Simple Form Filling & Data Entry Jobs
    Get Paid monthly by cheque/Paypal/Online Bank Transfer/Visa Money Transfer
    In addition,
    Earning and Payments Level 1 $0.10 USD per as one direct referral (shown instantly in your earning reports) Plus Level 2 $10.00 USD when the same referral earns $40.00 USD.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi,

    Here may have some guide on how to be success in life and earn extra cash!!!Try it.

    http://www.adamkhoo.net/go.php?offer=denka9988&pid=8

    ReplyDelete
  30. We pay 20$ for each person. There is no cost to you. You use the services of one or more of our partners and earn money for it.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. If you need a job.this site can really help:http://www.onlinejobsopen.com/?id=579476

    ReplyDelete
  32. this website is good one for those who wants to earn from their home sitting . no physical activities is required . good one for all

    ReplyDelete
  33. http://www.onlineincomedatabase.com/

    this website is good one for those who wants to earn from their home sitting . no physical activities is required . good one for all

    ReplyDelete
  34. $40 paid today in PayPal Account!
    We need 20 people to complete 4 surveys totaling 25 points apiece and will pay you $40 through PayPal as soon as you qualify.
    Please email me for more instruction. Also place in the subject line $40 paid today!

    ReplyDelete
  35. just gonna phrase hello...

    ReplyDelete
  36. Earn an Extra Rs 50000 to 60000 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make up to Rs. 75/ per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided.
    Pls visit : http://www.onlinejobsopen.com/?id=730192

    ReplyDelete
  37. Earn more than $1520 monthly through daily surveys, free offers, trial offers, referrals, free shopping, read emails, free $1 sign up bonus etc. no scam cos it's free to join, most trusted since 2006 with 3.2 million members all over the world. For more details and Free registration click here=> http://bit.ly/og4oMv you can register with your mobile phone or computer but work with your computer. pls note: only USA, CANADA and UK can make more than that amount with their special treatment and only one account is accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  38. HEY THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO MAKE EASY CASH AT HOME... PLEASE DOn't KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU TRY IT!

    http://7461847axwf1r2bmz2j71n1o1x.hop.clickbank.net/

    hey I know you've been lookin for a job and this is really a great way to make money at home. its 100% easy and the payout is great! please copy and paste this link to anyone's page who you feel could benefit from such an oppurtunity.

    ReplyDelete
  39. nice list of freelance jobs websites. Are there any sites that deal in only software and web development and web designs. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  40. We are looking for professionals to promote our Online Marketing Systems nationwide. We offer a risk-free system online which is fully guaranteed. We have a very high retention rate which can result in a substantial amount of residual income.

    We have several positions available for motivated people with sales skills and longevity.
    You have the ability to make $60,000 – $100,000 + per year. WE PAY DAILY.
    Training and materials are provided.

    If you are dedicated, hard-working and ready to take on a new opportunity, we just might be the right fit for you!
    You must be outgoing as well as possess a willingness to stick through until the end.

    Only committed people, who will put forth their full potential, need apply!

    ReplyDelete