Many home based language tutors teach online using skype. If you can speak and teach English and you want to earn money from home, you can start right away using the free software application as your basic tutoring tool. *
Skype Tutoring Jobs
You have two options to start teaching english through skype and start earning extra money: you find clients yourself (by posting ads about your service online, for example) or you look for companies that provide skype teaching jobs.
If you are still getting started, you might want to consider working for companies that offer skype teaching jobs online. Doing so will provide you with an idea about the industry and gain experiences you can learn from when you decide to provide tutoring service on your own.
Teach English on Skype Jobs
Companies or employers that use skype teaching english are often those that cater to Korean, Japanese and other nationals who are looking for practical ways to learn english without having to leave their native country. In the past, ESL learners have to travel and live in a foreign country to learn the new language but the internet and current technologies have changed that.
Where to Find Skype Teaching Jobs
Here are some english tutorial companies that you might want to consider for a skype teaching job. Do check their respective sites to know their requirements for accepting applicants searching for teaching jobs in skype.
TalktoCanada.com has online teaching jobs for Canadian citizens with at least a Bachelor’s degree and teaching experience in ESL.
aim4a.com
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Skype Teaching Jobs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Sir/Mam,
ReplyDeleteI am currently employed in a Korean Academy here in the Philippines. We provide intensive coaching sessions to university students who are temporarily staying in our country. I teach speaking and listening, but my major subjects are Writing and Grammar in all levels....I am applying for any available position on online editing as well as online tutorial.
Thank you,
Beth Garcia
h r u i need online teaching job
ReplyDeleteI need to gain experience as an English teacher - I'll work for a discounted rate about $4.00 per hour for six month until I get more experience. I'm certain it will be difficult at first but I'll get better at it quickly. I don't have TESL - I'm an American native english speaker and I will be using skype .
ReplyDeleteI want to join as one of your teachers via skype
ReplyDelete