Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tutor.com Jobs

Tutor.com is an online tutoring site targeted for students who need help in their homework and test preparations. It is also one of the companies to consider working for if you want to earn money from home.
online job english tutorial

Tutor.com review
Unlike other telecommute companies that require their workers to have a college degree, tutor.com job is open not only for professional teachers but also to college students. This makes the company a good starting point for individuals who do not have prior experience in teaching but have the skills and expertise to provide tutoring services online.


Tutor.com pay scale

Tutors are considered as independent contractors so the tutor.com salary would depend on the subject and number of hours tutored with active chemistry tutors, for example, reportedly earning between 800 to 1600 dollars monthly.

To qualifiy you should live in either the US or Canada with valid social security orsocial insurance numbers. Exams are given to interested tutors to determine if they are qualified and competent enough to help students. More information can be found in the tutor.com website.

13 comments:

  1. Hi! I would like to experience tutorial on line..This will be my best opportunity to have this year. I hope it will be granted..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GET STUDENTS TO TEACH IN ONLINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to teach trough online to have an experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a college student and I would like to have an online job. Hope you could recommend something for me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carlo DiPilato Jr.April 3, 2012 at 1:29 AM

    I am a graduate of the University of Arizona in 1983 from Landscape Architecture with my BLA degree. I have been employed by Pima County Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation Dept. (NRPR) as the Planning and Development Division manager for the past 25 years. Prior to this I worked from 1980 to 1988 in the field of Landscape Architecture for 3 professional firms. I have reached retirement eligibility from NRPR and I am looking for other work opprotunities.
    I presently reside in Tucson Arizona for the past 35 years. I am an expert in planning, design, construction, landscaping and irrigation design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im good at teaching !!
    anybody from school that needs online and any other help do contact me through my email id .
    would love to help you in any way i could

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm very much willing to teach english online as a part time job. I'm a 2nd yr architecture student who is fluent in english speaking. i want to have an online job. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi i like to do online teaching as part time,am sure i can do best for the development of students,,i will do i assure you that,iam happy if i get an importunity for that.Thanking you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do I apply for one of the teaching jobs? please email me back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm between colleges right now and in need of a job. I received good grades in a private boarding school, and did some tutoring while attending. I'm wondering if there were any students in need of a tutor that wouldn't mind a 19 year old bookworm to assist them in achieving their goals. I specialize in English and History, but have a decent grasp on Math and Science. Thank you and I hope I hear favorably from you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi ...i would like to apply as a tutor.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. how do i apply on this? iam interested wih this

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dionisia C. GallardoApril 1, 2013 at 6:55 AM

    Hello, I am a primary school teacher,with English is my area of concentration.I want to apply as an online tutor.

    ReplyDelete