Friday, March 9, 2012

MyTutor

If you are looking for home based teaching opportunities, you may want to consider working as an online tutor for Mytutor.co.uk.

 Mytutor.co.uk provides one to one online tutoring services in Math and/or English for children between seven and 14 years of age with varying needs and skills. Among the benefits of working for My Tutor is you get to work from the comfort of your home. Tutoring is done online so you do not have to worry traveling to work on a regular basis. You also enjoy the flexibility of working only during hours that suit you.

Are You Qualified to Work for Mytutor?
Applications are assessed depending on qualifications, experience, CRB result and references. Qualified teachers, trainee teachers working towards QTS, retired teachers, higher level teaching assistants and current private tutors, however, are often accepted.

Teaching Online from Home
Make sure to have a reliable internet connection at home since you will be teaching your tutees online. You will also be using virtual teaching tools such as headsets and microphones to communicate with your students; and interactive whiteboards to write, draw and manipulate quizzes and online games. Mytutor trains tutors until they are ready to start to teach online.

Pay
Mytutor teachers' earnings vary. Rates depend on qualifications and experience.

2 comments:

  1. I want to apply here. I want to know how? I have a reliable internet connection at home and can teach math and english to children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a trained graduate Mathematics teacher. Served as a mathematics teacher in mostly Tamil medium but when people requested me in English i did in English medium from classes 6 to O/L in SriLanka last 22 years. I want to be a Mathematics tutor in your site. Only thing i assure you i will spend with a student how long he want me to help me 9 consider our srilankan time). I wish pay me according to my work and Time. I recently completed EDEXCEL professional award in soft skills for Teachers. I have experience in writing mathematics scripts for SL Radio programs. if you can train me in this work I will much thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete